Our approach creates customized, turn-key solutions by integrating our team: Designer, Press Operator, Fulfillment Personnel, and Account Manager. This team delivers customized, value-based solutions and support to you.
Our commitment to Green practices includes eco-responsible paper sourcing, vendor alliances, and standards while on press. Below are a few areas of environmental importance for our customers, our vendors, and us:
• We source environmentally responsible paper sourcing including: 100% post-consumer recycled stocks, FSC-Certified stocks.
• For large-format digital projects we source biodegradable, non-toxic, and recyclable synthetic stocks including: BioStyrene, BioTransalloys, BioProPrint.
• We now offer Ultra Green Film ™ – an eco-responsible, tree-free substrate derived from limestone or calcium carbonate for use on HP Indigo digital presses.
• Our packaging design specialists are experts in reducing footprint of printed packaging: resulting in cost savings, transportation savings, inventory space saving, and waste reduction benefits.
• Our print facilities are FSC-Certified
• Our facilities reclaim most of our packaging materials including pallets, end-boards, corrugated paper and cores.
• We’ve implemented strategic shipping practices to minimize freight fuel consumption.
• We segregate and recycle bottles, cans, plastic bags, oils, inks, and solvents.
• We are a proud member of 1% For the Planet – www.onepercentfortheplanet.org
• We provide customized screen printing and embroidery on a complete line of 100% organic-cotton and recycle fabrics apparel for women and men.